1. Pipe type regularization: Avoid excessively large arcs, arbitrary curves, compound bends and larger than 180 when designing and arranging pipes. arc. Excessive arc not only makes the tooling bulky, but also is limited by the size of the machine tool of the pipe bending machine; the design and shape of arbitrary curves and compound bending are very unreasonable, which greatly hinders mechanized and automated production, making it difficult for operators to get rid of heavy manual labor; greater than 180. The circular arc makes the pipe bender unable to unload the mold.
2. Standardization of bending radius: The bending radius should be as much as possible to achieve "one mold for one tube" and "one mold for multiple tubes". For a pipe, no matter how many bends there are and what the bending angle is, there can only be one bending radius, because the pipe bender does not change the module during the bending process, which is "one pipe, one mold". And "multiple tubes and one mould" means that tubes of the same diameter should use the same bending radius as much as possible, that is, use the same set of modules to bend tubes of different shapes, so as to reduce the number of modules.
3. Bending radius: The size of the bending radius of the catheter determines the resistance that the catheter is subjected to during bending. Generally speaking, when the pipe diameter is large and the bending radius is small, the phenomenon of internal wrinkling and slippage is easy to occur during bending, and the bending quality is difficult to guarantee. Therefore, the R value of the pipe bending die is generally 23 times the pipe diameter.
4. Bending forming speed: The main influence of bending forming speed on the forming quality is: too fast, it is easy to cause the flattening of the curved part of the catheter, and the roundness cannot meet the requirements, resulting in the rupture and breaking of the catheter; the speed is too slow, it is easy to Cause the wrinkling of the catheter and the slippage of the pressing block, and the large diameter pipe is easy to form the sag of the curved part of the catheter. In view of a large number of tests on these two CNC pipe bending machines, it is appropriate to determine the bending speed of the conduit as 20% - 40% of the maximum bending speed of the machine.
5. Mandrel and its position: The mandrel mainly plays the role of supporting the inner wall of the bending radius of the catheter to prevent its deformation during the bending process. If the domestic pipe is bent and formed on the machine tool without the use of a mandrel, its quality is difficult to guarantee. There are many types of mandrels, such as cylindrical mandrels, universal single, double, three, and four ball head mandrels, directional single and multi-ball head mandrels, etc. In addition, the position of the mandrel also has a certain influence on the bending and forming of the catheter: in theory, its tangent should be flush with the tangent of the bending die, but after a large number of tests, it has been proved that 1-2mm in advance is better, and the quality of the bend is at this time. Ideal. Of course, if the advance is too large, the so-called "goose head" phenomenon will appear on the outer wall of the curved part.