So how to maintain the CNC bending machine?
1. The temperature of the system oil should be between 35C ~ 60°C and not exceed 70C. If it is too high, it will cause deterioration and damage to the oil quality and accessories.
2. The filter should be replaced or thoroughly cleaned every time the filter is changed.
3. The hydraulic oil used by the CNC bending machine is No. 46 hydraulic oil or No. 32 hydraulic oil, which can be used according to actual conditions.
4. Check the oil level of the oil tank every month. If the hydraulic system is repaired, it should also be checked. If the oil level is lower than the oil pocket, add hydraulic oil.
5. Use grease on the new machine, check whether there is any support at the plumbing of each tubing. If there is any abnormality, replace it. After using it for two months, fix the connections of all accessories and shut it down when performing this work. The system is pressure-free.
6. The air filter on the fuel tank should be inspected and cleaned every 3 months. It is best to replace it once a year.
7. To clean the night pressure parts every month (plate due to motor, pump, oil camp, etc.), it is best to add fat protection to the hydraulic system to prevent dirt from entering the system, and cleaning tools cannot be used.
8. The machine tool has related alarms or other filter abnormalities such as unclean oil and should be replaced.