The plate heat exchanger machine is currently the heat exchanger with the highest heat exchange efficiency among all kinds of heat exchangers. It occupies a small space and is easy to install and disassemble. Plate heat exchangers are widely used in heating, hot water bathing, air conditioning, hydraulic oil cooling, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food processing and other fields.
1. Health service industry: swimming pool, SPA spa bath, constant temperature bathtub, sauna steam bath, bathroom, haircut and beauty.
2. Food industry: high-viscosity products, products with large fiber and pulp particles, products with high acidity, corrosive to dead ends, low-acid sterile products containing particles. For example: tomato sauce, fruit juice, coffee drinks, margarine, ice cream, etc.
3. Dairy industry: Tubular sterilization systems are commonly used in pasteurized, high temperature, and ultra-high temperature sterilized milk production.
4. Oil product industry: oil (water) heat exchanger, used for heating lubricating oil, heating crude oil, oil refining, sea water, etc.
5. Pharmaceutical industry: air-flow drying equipment such as starch, western tablets, and Chinese medicine pills, air coolers used in cold storage, and top row pipes in low-humidity storage.
6. Machinery industry: oil (water) coolers and condensers are used to condense excess steam, refrigerants, etc., to reduce the temperature of the jacket water inside the machinery and equipment. 7. Electronics industry: Stabilize the molecular structure of electronic components on the production line, improve the qualification rate of electronic components, and be used in the ultrasonic cleaning industry to effectively prevent the volatilization of expensive cleaning agents and the damage caused by volatilization.