(1) Automatic cotton grabbing machine: It is used to grab small cotton pieces layer by layer on the cotton bales that are prepared according to the proportion, sucked by the cotton condensator, and sent to the next machine through the pipeline for use. Its forms include rotary and reciprocating There are two types.
(2) Cotton blender: It is used to fully mix, shred, open and remove the small pieces of cotton from the cotton grabber, and send them to the next machine through the pipeline for use. Varieties include automatic cotton blender, multi-bin cotton blender, mixed opener, double box cotton feeder.
(3) Cotton opener: Used to fully hit, tear, and open the small pieces of cotton sent by the cotton mixer through the impact of the dust grid, so that the cotton seeds, leaf chips, cotton stalks, dust, sand and other impurities are separated and fall into the dust room. , And then the small pieces of cotton are sent to the next machine through the pipeline for use. The varieties are: angle nail opener, porcupine opener, pin opener, saw blade (sawtooth) opener.
(4) Cotton cleaning machine: It is used to further open and remove the fed raw materials, condense it into a uniform longitudinal and transverse cotton layer through the dust cage, and make a cotton roll (or cotton-type chemical fiber roll) by the rolling mechanism. The following machines are used. There are double-cage cleaning machines, and single-cage cleaning machines.
(5) Rolling machine: further process the fed banquet cotton to make cotton laps of different counts and play a certain role in opening and removing impurities.
(6) Carding machine: It is used for opening, removing impurities, combing and mixing the cotton rolls made by the opening and cleaning machine to further remove impurities and short lint, so that the small curled cotton masses become parallel single fibers , Made into cotton sliver, for the next machine to use.
(7) Draw frame: Combine several slivers and apply drafting to form a single sliver to improve the uniformity of long sliver segments and the straightness and separation of fibers in the sliver.
(8) Roving frame: through drafting, twisting and winding, the drawing sliver is processed into a roving package for use in the next process. There are two types of roving frame: supporting spindle and suspended spindle.
(9) Spinning frame: The fed roving sliver sliver is drafted into a thin sliver, which is spun into a spun yarn by drafting and twisting, and then wound on a spinning tube.