1. Spindle shifting must be done after stopping. Gears should be fully engaged when shifting. When the machine tool is found to be abnormal, stop the machine immediately for inspection.
2. Before cutting, adjust the tool and clamp the workpiece. The length of the clamping part shall not be less than 50 mm. The parking baffle should be fixed, and the work can only be carried out after the sequence test of clamping, loosening, forward, and backward.
3. When the machine tool is rotating, no part of the human body should contact the transmission parts. When operating, tie the cuffs, and it is strictly forbidden to wear gloves to work. The human head should deviate from the cutting direction.
4. When changing the tool, measuring the workpiece, lubricating, and cleaning the pipe head, it must be stopped.
5. When cutting the pipe head, it is necessary to prevent the pipe head from flying out and hurting people.
6. When the long material pipe is put into the material rack and the lead wire is loosened, measures should be taken to prevent the pipe from rolling, impacting and crushing people.
7. When using the grinding wheel pipe cutting machine, check in advance whether the grinding wheel is damaged, cracked, damp, and whether the power cord is reliable.
8. The dust removal device of the pipe cutting machine should be in good condition before cutting.
9. People should not stand in the direction of workpiece in and out.